8.30.2010

Check These Out!

I have a friend I met when we lived in Lowell. We met at church. I was working in the nursery part time so I could make a little extra money, but I had to be in the same room with Lindsey (who was probably 6-7 months old at the time. First kid thing, ya know? I couldn't be away from her for even a few hours, right?! Anyway, I met Angela. She would drop her little girl off in the baby room and I would think "I want to be her friend." We kept talking, I asked her which Sunday School class they went to, we went and have been friends ever since! She's a writer at heart, so her blog is super fun to read. Not to mention she has lots of easy/crafty decor ideas, yummy recipes that she makes with her kids and hilarious stories!

Check her out: http://slaughterhouserules.blogspot.com

A few weeks ago, my brother and his fiance had their engagement pictures taken. Oh.my.word! So stinkin' cute! It was so weird for me to see Taylor in professional pictures. I don't know when the last time that was. ha! They are super cute, so I wanted to share the link to see them.

Check out the cute couple: Taylor and Amber

Just in case you don't know, I am the coordinator for our MOPS (Mothers of PreSchoolers) program here in Greenwood. It is a great group and lots of fun to be apart of! You don't have to go to any certain church, be any certain age, just be a mother of a preschooler--infant thru kindergarten! If you want to join us, you just have to show up at our first meeting, Sept. 8th!

Check us out: http://mopsofgreenwood.blogspot.com

Enjoy your "tour" on some sites I wanted to share with you!

0 comments: