8.24.2010

Happy Birthday Courtney!

Is she really 4 years old? I was very pregnant with Courtney when we moved to Greenwood, so when I think about it, I am shocked that she's 4 and also shocked that we still live here (side note: we had moved every 19 months before we moved here, so this seems like an eternity to still be here in Greenwood. Good think we like it here!) Back to birthdays...

We started the morning off with a birthday cinnamon roll with candles!
Do you see this crazy hair she wakes up with every.single.day? I love it!
Dressed for school, looking so big!
This face looks like trouble if you ask me! ha!
Sweet sisters! They love each other so much! These moments are just priceless to me!

Making a chocolate birthday cake together

Dinner was chicken nuggets and tator tots at her request!
Opening presents, the obvious highlight of her day!
Polly Pocket fashion stage
Lindsey picked out Buzz Lightyear for Courtney. She knew she would love it....
and she was exactly right! Can you tell? That is the best smile EVER in a picture of Courtney!
After presents they put sprinkles on the cake
Courtney wanted to put her candles in all by herself...
We sang Happy Birthday....
And she got her birthday spankings from Daddy!
Courtney is a special girl! She's so loved. She keeps us all on our toes most of the time! She's hilarious and loves to be the life of the party (not sure if that will be a good thing later in life, but hopefully she will use this ability that God has given her in a great way!). She's a very tenderhearted girl and most of the time is a very sweet girl! We had a fun day yesterday celebrating her! Happy Birthday Courtney Ann! We love you!

2 comments:

Reba said...

Happy birthday, Courtney! I had to smile at the close up of her. I see SO much of her mommy in her! (Not the looks like trouble part :)It looks like she had a wonderful day of celebrating! Oh, and I remember when you were pregnant with her...wasn't that just like yesterday?

Katie said...

She is so cute. I think she looks the most like you Sharon. I love her hair, you are blessed. Glad your enjoying your girls so much.