8.02.2010

Saturday we invited our "mini mes" (ha!) to go with us to the lake. Stephen and Haley have been dating for 3 years and are going to be seniors here in Greenwood. Stephen is in Ryan's class at church and Haley is in mine. I say "mini mes" since Ryan and I dated like that in high school! :) Anyway, we didn't have anyone going with us, so we asked them. They are fun and easy to be around! It is a neat relationship we have with them!


Here are my girls, ready and watching Stephen on the tube.
They hadn't ever seen anyone tube quite like Stephen, remember, we pretty much just idle along with Lindsey on the tube! I wish I had taken my zoom lens! One time he got much higher out of the water than this! It was fun to watch! (but scary for me, since we are responsible for this young man's life on our boat!)

He rode so long that Courtney fell asleep!
Then it was Lindsey's turn!
Haley did NOT want to ride, but Stephen begged and begged and she finally got on. This was the first and last time for them on this tube. Ryan got turned and swung them out really far and back lashed the tube/rope and it ripped! Lindsey was VERY upset, but we reassured her that we would get another one! ha!
What a fun time we had! They were sweet to hang out with our little family and our girls ADORE them both! I think it might even be a first "crush" for the girls! They are funny to watch around Stephen! They know him pretty well since he's here playing xbox with Ryan quite often! I'm so thankful for our relationship with these kids! It is such a blessing!

0 comments: