This weekend we had a shower at First Baptist Bentonville. It was amazing! These friends of my mom are so special. These ladies are the ones that I grew up knowing, so it was fun to see them and for them to see my sweet girls.
They circled up and prayed for Taylor and Amber before the shower started. It was so sweet!
Lindsey's favorite job was helping Amber!

Aunt Miah, MawMaw and Courtney. It is funny, since Ryan and I both grew up in Bentonville, how sometimes our connections "overlap." Kyle and Miah are friends with Taylor and Amber and hang out in the same circle of friends. So, it was nice to have them there to celebrate Taylor and Amber with us. In fact, Kyle is an usher at the wedding, as well as Ryan.
My big girls and I.
The groom and his mother! What a great pic!
0 comments:
Post a Comment