9.27.2010

"That" Mom

The day finally came that I've been dreaming about. I got to be "that mom" on a field trip with my big girl. I don't mean "that mom" in a negative way! ha! I mean that this is my life. This is exactly where I wanted to be. I wanted to be that mom that got to stay home with my kids, be apart of the school lives, go places and do things with them. And here I am! I was so proud to be Lindsey's mom on her field trip!
Here is Miss Morgan with her class. Every kindergarten class has a class shirt that has their techer's name and room number on it. Each class is a different color! What a cool idea!

This field trip was to the Sebastain County Fair! Wow! Lots of kids, lots of animals and lots of fun! Thankfully it wasn't too hot, so it was an ok time. Whitney got to ride around in her stroller! She did great too!

Lindsey was not into petting the goat. Ha!
She was ok with petting the chicken though!
It was fun. Lindsey had a really hard time though when I left. She cried and cried. It was hard, but I had to leave because I had to get Whitney to the doctor. So, I couldn't have even stayed. Miss Morgan was so sweet and took Lindsey by the hand and I'm certain she took good care of her! It was a great first field trip and I was thankful I was able to go.

0 comments: