9.27.2010

We have a new Scogin Family tradition. Saturday morning breakfast. I'm loving it! We just do bacon, biscuits & gravy and Ryan fixes himself fried eggs. The girls are loving it. This day I decided to "go all out" and we made doughnuts out of biscuits. The girls loved making them, it was easy and they could do all of it themselves. However, Ryan and I ate the finished product. For some reason the girls didn't like them. I think they thought they were going to be "real" doughnuts, so they were disappointed.


However, Whitney was NOT disappointed with her biscuit!

She is a little climber for sure! She climbs on everything. (more pics and another post on that!) Her favorite thing to climb on right now is the bumbo chair. I borrowed it from a friend and was ready to give it back, just hadn't gotten around to that (sorry MW) and then one day when it was in the floor she was loving it. So, we are still "using" it, but just not the way it was intended!

0 comments: