I took this picture before she went to school (MDO) yesterday! She looked so big! I had a bow in and of course she will NOT leave them in for even 1 second for a picture! Ugghh.... This picture is blurry because she moved, but it is still pretty stinkin' cute!

She was having a hard time moving in those jeans (don't we all!) so I took them off for her to play! This is where I looked up and saw her!

What Mom?

So proud of herself!

Yes, I had Courtney stand by her (like Courtney was going to keep her safe, more than likely Courtney being the wild child would be the one that would knock her down) so I could grab my camera and then got her down. However, she got back up there IMMEDIATELY and did that over and over. Finally, I had to move this chair to the utility room so I could go get ready and not worry about her climbing in it!
Then this morning, I look in the toy room and here is where I found her....


So I get the crayons and markers all cleaned up, pull the chairs away from the table, thinking that she was using the table to climb, plus at least she couldn't make a mess of the the crayon boxes any more....
But that led to me hearing some big laughs out of her when she did this.....

Seriously. What am I going to do? I've never had a climber! My mom has always talked about how I would climb on things when I was little. So I guess I'm "paying for my raising" with this! I don't know, but it is sort of stressing me out. Used to I could leave her playing, go do something, come back and she'd be there. Not.any.more. Granted she has those moments that she does sit and play and for that I'm thankful. However, now that I know she can climb like this, I won't be able to leave her for 3 seconds! The rocking chair is still in the utility room (which is not a big utility room) so now where am I going to move these chairs?
1 comments:
Oh yes, you are going to have fun with that one. :) At least she is a cutie. And hopefully a good climber!
Post a Comment