9.27.2010

Courtney's Birthday Party

We had Courtney's birthday party at Flame Gymnastics! We had done Lindsey's here before and it was fun (and easy for mom). They have a big play area that the kids got to run around in first.


Here is the birthday girl with some friends
Whitney, Courtney, Camryn, Scott, Ainsley
Courtney was NOT liking picture taking today (you will see more of that face later as well)



Whitney being a big girl and "playing"
Lining up to go to the gymnastics part of the party
Jumping like crazy....look at these future cheerleaders!

She will be up there one day with them, sooner than later!
After the trampoline they got to do the zipline.

Then it was on to the cake and presents

Lots of sweet friends!
Yummy!!

Trying to get a group picture was nearly impossible, mainly because the birthday girl wanted NO part of it! Seriously...this will be funny one day, but frustrating in the moment for sure!


Do I even admit that I had totally forgotten about party favors until literally the morning of the party. Thankfully I have some super sweet and creative friends that helped me out! I was pleased that they at least didn't look as thrown together as they really were!
We are so blessed to have such sweet friends in our lives and for our girls. What a blessing. It was a fun party and I think Courtney had a good time, even if she wouldn't smile for the pictures.

0 comments: