9.27.2010

Rehearsal Dinner Set Up

My mom and I had some great help setting up for rehearsal dinner.

My mom and her friend Annette
My cousins, Jennifer and Katherine
Martha came down too, but left before we took pictures.
A sweet friend of mine here in Greenwood does flowers for weddings. She did the arrangements for us and they were perfect!! However, I was a nervous wreck driving this all "up the mountain" Friday morning! I love how it turned out!

There were 3 of these:

There were 3 of these:

Then there was this well in the center of the room and we decorated it with candles and framed pictures of Taylor and Amber. It turned out to be super cute!
This was the decor for the drink table:
A wedding picture of each set of parents!
I really liked how it turned out! I hope Taylor and Amber did too!

0 comments: