9.27.2010

Rain Makes Mud

One day after school Courtney had a couple of friends over, Halie and Bethany, probably her 2 best friends. They wanted to go outside and play, so they did. About they time they got to the top of the playhouse, it all of the sudden started POURING rain. It was like a spring shower (even though it was September) that just popped up. The skies were clear and blue other than this one cloud. So they started to try and come back in, well of course they got drenched! So I just said why don't you stay out and play in the rain since you are already wet. They thought that was so funny, but of course they loved it!


I had to post all 3 of these next pictures just to see the progression Halie's silliness. Which wasn't prompted AT ALL by the way! She must have some drama queen in her! ha!


This one I did tell them to all be silly!
Halie wasn't into the mud, but these 2 were....




The pictures speak for themselves. I realized quickly that they were "into" it and made Bethany change clothes just in case they were new or the mud wasn't going to wash out. They had the best time. It was so cute watching them!

By the way...that is in the middle of our backyard where our blowup waterslide sat all summer. Thus the rain and no grass made an awesome mudpit!

0 comments: