7.05.2009

Cousins Visit

I finally uploaded the few pictures I have from the weekend with cousins! They took a lot more, so I'm going to get some of theirs to post as well. However, here is a start to our fun visit! This is my mom and her sister, Aunt Jerry. Anna Lou was the youngest this year, but next year there will be 2 more younger than her! Crazy! This is Brooks and Lindsey! They played really well together all weekend!
Barrett and Courtney played good too. They were so funny! Courtney liked having someone her size to boss around I think. Poor Barrett....he took it well!


So cute!

Here is the "cousin table" at supper time. They were eating creamy tacos. Anna Lou had been sitting with us at the "big table" and made her way there. One of the funniest things all weekend was when she (Anna) came to this cousin table, Courtney said, "Hey, this girl in the pink shirt keeps following us!" It was hilarious!

Lindsey and Courtney practicing being big sisters! They are so cute...so helpful! I'm certain I will have plenty of help with this baby comes!
Bathtime, tv time, and then bed...
Trying to get a picture of the cousins all together. Anna Lou was having NO PART of it.
We enjoyed time playing, time on the lake, eating at Bulldog Diner and having fun times! It is a tradition that we hope to continue!
If you are interested, my cousin Ashley did her post with LOTS of pictures here. Much easier to link than to pull all of her pictures off and repost them!

0 comments: