7.05.2009

Cousins (small addition)

I linked a post that my cousin Ashley (below) did on their trip to our house instead of uploading and reposting. I wanted to post this one, mainly for myself looking back. Ashley and I are due 15 days apart! This is her 2nd. She has a little girl, Anna and is expecting a boy! Yeah!

This picture is truly one of my favorites! Wendi and Ashley are sisters, they came to see us with my Aunt (my mom's sister). Jennifer (by me) is my cousin on my dad's side (Watt's reunion) of the family. However, Wendi and Jennifer were at Baylor at the same time and became friends and told everyone they were cousins (to avoid the long, weird story I'm sure). But really they are both MY cousins, on opposite sides of my family! Too funny! Anyway, Jennifer and her husband and little girl came to visit for lunch to see Wendi! I love it! So here we are with all of our kiddos--next year Ash and I will have 1 more each! WOW!!

4 comments:

Lynne Paulus said...

Wow, so fun! talk about a house full! I Love the photo of you and your cuz! Your baby bump is definately bigger than when I last saw you! ADORABLE dress too!!

Tonia Hobbs said...

Those are very sweet family pictures.

Julie said...

Aww! What great photos!

Angela said...

Oh how sweet your friend is having a boy. Now, which is it that you're having? Oh----- that's right. YOU DON'T KNOW.

Ryan and I still need to have that talk.