Friday afternoon late, we headed to the lake with Ryan's brother Kyle and our sister-in-law Miah. It was so much fun! Evening is my favorite time to be on the lake. It is so calm and peaceful, but yet still warm enough to enjoy the water! We started out with swimming!
Our little bobber---with a lifejacket and ring, she just sits on top of the water! So funny!
This is Kyle on the new tube. It is a "real" tube, like lay down and hold on for dear life, not just a sit in it and enjoy the ride kind of tube. He rode it twice and then Ryan rode. I drove Ryan so I don't have a picture of him on it. That was my first time to drive someone in a real tube and try to throw him off. I think I did ok for my first time! When we were driving to our spot for fireworks, Lindsey was helping hold the tube. She would not let go. So sweet. She looked uncomfortable, so Ryan and I both told her several times she didn't have to hold it, but she insisted.
Courtney enjoying being little...sorry for the naked picture, but I had to show you these tan lines. Really this picture doesn't even do that justice! She is a BROWN BUNNY and wears sun screen everytime we are at the pool or on the boat!
Ryan grilled burgers for us on the boat! That was his father's day present last year and it has proven to be one of the best! It is very rare for us to go on the boat and not grill! We love it!
Uncle Kyle and Aunt Miah on the boat with us (Lindsey took this picture!)
This is Courtney on the drive in from the fireworks to our ramp/car. I had to use the flash to get it because it was SO dark, but she was out! Lindsey had been too. It is a good 20-30 min. boat ride from where we watch them back to where we launch. It was good that they went to sleep.
1 comments:
I'm lovin your last few posts. I stole some pics from our weekend. I never emailed you back. I just can't thank you enough for everything. It was such a blessing for me to come to Greenwood!! :)
Love the 4th pics. Lake on the 4th is my dream! :) the girlies are too cute :) Glad yall had fun! we'll talk soon.
Post a Comment