Last weekend we had Lindsey's birthday party. We have a great facility at church that we used for her party. We rented a bounce house for the kids, had cake and ice cream and a lot of fun!
This is the cake that I (with a little bit of help from Lindsey) made. I like how it turned out and so did Lindsey! That is what was important!
I love this girl!
Opening presents...she got a lot of fun stuff!
All the kiddos!!
She was exhausted and was just ready to pass out her favors. She found a chair and sat there, waiting for her friends to come tell her bye. She was tired and overwhelmed for sure!
Caroline (Martha's little girl) and Courtney playing at the party!
Lindsey and Cole
Candles on the cheesecake! Yummy!!
A camera of her very own! She LOVES LOVES LOVES this gift from Honey and Granddad!
Grandma and Grandpa came down for Lindsey's birthday celebration!
Grandma lovin' on Courtney!
Uncle Taylor and Amber hanging out with Courtney while we were opening presents! They are both so very good with the girls and the girls love them so much!
She immediately took to her bike and her helmet!
1 comments:
What a fun day! I love that cake...it is so pretty with all of its pink. And that was quite a party. Lindsey has a lot of friends! I can tell she is enjoying her bike.
Post a Comment