7.26.2009

Evan and Lacy's Wedding

Saturday we went to Little Rock to Evan and Lacey's wedding. Evan is a cousin from Watts Reunion! When we started Watts he wasn't even born! I have literally watched him grow up. He is one that when I was a teenager I would "babysit" while we were there. I remember holding him, following him around and playing with him so much! He's a sweet boy and Lacey has been around our family for almost 5 years now and she is just as precious! Absolutely adorable. To watch their wedding made me pray very hard for my girls to be like Lacey and find someone like Evan! Their ceremony was awesome and they are so cute tegether!


This is what they were doing while Evan and Lacey were having their first dance! They were literally in awe! It was so precious!

This is what Lindsey wanted to do the ENTIRE time...follow Lacey! It was so cute!
This is the girls just staring at Lacey.
They would just stand there and watch her, no matter what she was doing!
Then the music started...
The girls were so excited to wear their cute dresses that Honey got for them! They looked adorable if I do say so myself! Then we found the perfect hot pink mary janes at Target! Thanks Honey!
These are the 2nd generation cousins.
Evan, Brooke, Lindsey and Courtney
Evan's mom is Katherine and Brooke's mom is Jennifer--they are my cousins, so I don't really know what that makes us all, other than FAMILY and I love it!
The family picture. Not the best, shouldn't have waited until the last min....but, we got one none the less. Ummmm, I think my belly is HUGE by the way!
How precious!
Here they are with the groom! I just lauged when we found Evan, Lacey wasn't with him! That is what happened with Ryan and I at our reception....we got seperated for the night pretty much!

Here is the bride, Lacey! Isn't she beautiful!? Look at Lindsey! I don't know who is smiling bigger, Lacey or Lindsey!? So cute!
My beautiful girl!

Then we went home! I wish this had lasted longer, but it was sweet while it did!
Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Evan Watts! We love you!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

How fun. Love their dresses and you looked HOT yourself! Where was the reception? Pleasant Valley CC?

Katie said...

Those are so cute. I can't believe how big the girls look. They each have their own look. I wonder what the new baby will look like? My cousin has two adorable little ones and one has blode hair and blue eyes and the other darker skin and brown hair and brown eyes. You look so cute too, I love your top. Maternity clothes have come a long way. I think I had a few horrible looking shirts with Jaden. I bet your getting excited. You are a great mom and very patient so I'm sure it will go smooth for you. Are you going to continue to head up Mops? You have done a awesome Job...

Erin said...

Love, love, love the dresses!! Honey did great!

Ma said...

That Honey! She did good. Tell her I said hello. Shane is getting married August 4th!

Lynne Paulus said...

Love the girls dresses, Honey did well as usual! The awe the girls had for the bride is so precious! I remember thinking I would never be that old to be able to be the bride!

Can't wait to see pics of the newly painted rooms!

Reba said...

Such sweet pictures. Such sweet girls!