- That Courtney nor Lindsey sleep on airplanes!
- The time I saw Courtney hugging Lindsey and I said, "Are you loving Lindsey?" She responded, "No, I'm just rubbing her back." (as she rubbed her shoulder)
- Lindsey's face when she saw Ariel (the first face to face princess she met)
- Courtney offering to give up her ride on Daddy's shoulders because Lindsey wanted to ride--she has such a sweet spirit
- Lindsey's face and look of awe as Cinderella walked over to our table
- Courtney's reaction to Piglet, one of the Little Einsteins (she wouldn't let go of her hands), and Daisy Duck (not sure why on any of these)
- Courtney calling Chip and Dale "Chip Chip" out of the blue
- Lindsey saying that Mickey Mouse's bed is "cute" (She totally believes that he sleeps in the house that we walked through)
- The Lion King show we saw---A.MAZ.ING!
- The smile and bursting heart I had on Friday night as I went to bed. I never want to forget that feeling of joy I felt with and for my daughters!
We had a blast. I have 350 pictures to go through. Some not worth posting, many many that are priceless!! Luckily tomorrow my girls are going to MDO so it will be laundry and pictures for me ALL DAY LONG! I can't wait...
5 comments:
What fun memories! And the Lion King show I agree is incredible. Hmmm, do I go to DC next year or Disney? Hard choice. You have me in the mood. Can't wait to see pics!!!
Can't wait to see the pics! Welcome home!
Oh wow! Now I want to take Anna Claire! Can't wait to see pics.
Betsy
This morning when I dropped Abi off at MDO, Lindsey said, "I saw Ariel, Mischelle!" Such an excited little voice!! She couldn't wait to show Abi her picture either. Good times!
I'm so glad you made it home safely! I can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment