The ONLY family picture we have! :) How crazy is that?!?
We were given these "ears" because it is the year of a million dreams...we didn't get the "good" prizes like princess makeovers, pass to the front of the line, or anything. I guess it was nice to get ears though. Courtney didn't like them much at all!
This is my classic picture of Lindsey as she saw Ariel for the first time!! Priceless for sure!
The best of the best...Cinderella...their favorite!!
Cute one with Tigger!
Ok, this is obviously not very many pictures from what I have. It is so hard to post so many and to know what to post. So, I have put 217 pictures in a snapfish album, so if you want to see more, just let me know! I'll be happy to share! :) I just don't want to send them to you if you aren't interested, but I am more than happy to share them ALL with you! Just e-mail me or leave a comment that you don't mind to look at 217 pictures of my family at Disney World!
10.07.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like ya'll had a blast. I know Lindsey loved it. I think Abigail would, she is really into princesses and dress-up. I love having a new little baby but I do look forward to when all 4 of us can start getting out and doing things together. Henry hates the car seat so that puts a damper on him sitting in it at restaurants, malls, parks, zoo's etc... I just tell myself to enjoy him now there will be plenty of time for those things and I won't be having anymore time with a little baby.
I double clicked on the picture with the girls and Cinderella. Lindsey looks totally awestruck. It is so sweet.
Betsy
So cute! I did look at all 213 or whatever pics and they were all great! What a fun family memory for everybody!!!
Post a Comment