Yesterday we went to the "pumpkin patch" that was really just a bunch of pumpkins and some hay, but it worked! It is the same place we went last year, but it was put together much better this year. We went with our friends--Kennedy and Scotty, Courtney's pretty much best friend! We couldn't get them all to look at the same time, but of course Scotty (as only Courtney calls him--everyone else calls him Scott) is sticking his tongue out! Silly boy... I had a really hard time getting Courtney to look at the camera, just like in Disney World. Then by the time she looked, Lindsey had been smiling for 10 min. so she had this bad fake smile. But, I thought this one was pretty cute of both of them considering.
They each picked out a pumpkin to bring home and put on the hay by "Joe the Scrow." Mr. Sean, Kennedy and Scotty's daddy, brought us some hay yesterday for our porch. So this morning we will get Joe down and decorate the front porch.
I love fall. But I must say that when I was pulling my few fall decorations out yesterday, Lindsey got so excited! It made me so excited for Christmas! Ryan and his brother couldn't have cared less about decorating at their house, so Cynda just gave up and ended up later just having a little tree and a few decorations. I think it is a girl thing and I realized that for sure yesterday when I got out the stuff and Lindsey wanted to help! Just wait Lindsey Lee...Christmas will be even more fun to decorate for with TONS more decorations!!! Fun fun!
10.11.2008
Pumpkin Patch
Posted by Sharon at 7:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love seeing Joe again. Deacon squealed with delight when we rounded the corner...."Look at Lindsey's...." We got excited too! Love the pumpkin patch pix. Too Cute! We are going tomorrow.
Cute pictures of the girls and Scott too!
I love the pictures. We hit the pumpkin patch too this weekend. :) I love to decorate too, but each time we have added a child, we have decorated less...not sure what the correlation is. :)
Reba
Post a Comment