10.30.2008

Halloweens Past...

One of my friends blogged past Halloween pictures and I thought they were fun to look at. Ok...I KNOW I put Lindsey in a pumpkin outfit on her first Halloween, but I apparently didn't take a pciture! I know, pick your chin up off of the floor....I didn't take a picture?! If I did, I can't find it anywhere! So, here is her at her 2nd Halloween....what an angel!


Don't they look happy! Lindsey was worn out by the time I got a picture taken...oh well! Look at that baby! Oh my word! (That is the pumpkin outfit Lindsey wore her first Halloween too!)


This was last year. Lindsey had just become obsessed with the princess thing! Snow White was the only dress she had and she wanted to be that. So, that she was! I remember trying to take a picture was like pulling teeth! Side note--what is it with pictures and Halloween? I get so many pictures of everything else, but why not them dressed up?! I'll try to be better this year! Anyway, we tried to trick or treat last year, but Lindsey was still in her painfully shy stage and would NOT say anything. Thus, the 2 friends' houses that we went to were the only ones we did!


Look at this angel! Oh my gosh! Seriously!?! Where did time go! That was a year ago? Again...not a great picutre. Look at that NON-CURLY hair! Man...things changed after that, huh?!


Halloween isn't something I really get excited for. The girls like to dress up and they don't get the "trick or treat" thing yet. Lindsey is really into saying it at our house, but we'll see what happens tomorrow night! But I don't mind them dressing up. I did as a little girl and never took it for more than it was--dressing up and getting candy! We avoid the scary, weird part, just have fun and move on. Not a big deal holiday, just something fun to do. Pictures of tomorrow to come...we'll take them BEFORE the festivities so we can have a good one!

3 comments:

Mischelle Coston said...

Fun idea -- I might copy. All of my best ideas are borrowed! :o)

Julie said...

So cute!

Zach and Erin Kennedy said...

your girls are getting so big! and they are beautiful. I looked at your pictures that you got taken recently from the photographer that you sent me the e-mail about...they were awesome!!!!! My brother just had his family pictures taken by her. She does an amazing job. Anyways...can't wait to see this years costumes!