10.12.2008

Tagged

4 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:

1)Going to the U of A, living with Ashley in Gibson Hall!
2)Working at the Boys and Girls Club afterschool program.
3)Loving college life, becoming addicted to watching "Friends" on Thursday night after we got supper at Sonic!
4)Loving Razorback football--having to go early to the games to get a good seat in the student section!

4 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST FOR TODAY:

1)Church
2)Dishes
3)Laundry
4)Hang out with the girls while Ryan plays golf...

4 RANDOM THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY HUSBAND:

1) That he is SUPER handy around the house!
2) He works hard for our family so that I can stay home with our girls
3) He helps A LOT around the house when I get behind, or when he sees something needs to be done!
4) He takes me on dates!

4 JOBS I HAVE HAD:

1)File clerk at Outdoor Cap Company
2)After school care teacher
3)Elementary school teacher--1/2 of 3rd grade in Springdale, 1/2 of 5th grade in Horn Lake, Mississippi, full year of 2nd grade in Olive Branch, MS
4)MOMMY!

4 MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:

1)The Break Up
2)Wedding Planner
3)Sweet Home Alabama
4)Father of the Bride

4 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:

1)Little Rock, AR
2)Plano, TX
3)Bentonville, AR
4)Olive Branch, MS

4 PLACES I HAVE BEEN:

1)Cozumel
2)Belize
3)Cayman Islands
4)Cancun

4 PLACES I WANT TO VISIT:

1)St. Lucia (or somewhere over there)
2)New York
3)Grand Canyon
4)Hawaii

4 TV SHOWS I WATCH:

1)Amazing Race
2)The Hills (MTV)
3)Desperate Housewives
4)The Big Bang Theroy

4 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:

1)I LOVE fresh sheets on my bed!
2)I have a deformed right ear!
3)As much as I hate to say good bye, moving around has been fun. Although as my girls get older and attahed to places, I'm not so up for it...
4)I wanted to be Cinderella or at least one of her dancers when I saw them at Disney World! Seriously...I would LOVE that!!

4 PEOPLE I TAGGED ARE:
1)Sherry
2)Mischelle
3)Julie
4)Tonia
5)Anyone who wants to...it is fun to learn new things about our blogging friends! :)

1 comments:

Lynne Paulus said...

You would be a good Disney Character at Disney! I didn't know about your ear, or at least I forgot! I forgot about when Friends was on on Thursday nights..that was a great night!