I got to go back to the pumpkin patch with Lindsey class this time. :) It was fun and a different experience with 2nd graders who are a little more outgoing.
Lindsey and her sweet friend Maggie. They almost look like sisters with their short hair and glasses. Maggie and Lindsey were in the same class last year and are again this year. They are also in GT together and have become good friends. Maggie is moving at the end of 2nd grade and I know Lindsey will be so sad!
This is another sweet friend, Caroline.
This cracked me up...Jack patted the pumpkin beside him and asked Lindsey to come sit. So of course I had to take a picture! He's a funny kid and I can tell has a pretty big crush on Lindsey!
She kept turning around in the corn maze telling me to hurry up, come on and keep up! It was cute that she was making sure I was with her!
I love this big girl more and more everyday! She keeps me on my toes, cracks me up and makes me think all at the same time. We had a good time together! One difference was that she was ALL about being with her friends. She wanted me there, but was just as much wanting to be with her friends. When I went with Courtney she wouldn't leave my side...starting to see some independence and big girl behavior from Lindsey. I'm so happy with her confidence and thankful she at least still wants me around! :)
I'm so so thankful to get to be a stay at home mom and go on these kinds of field trips. It is truly my dream and I love the opportunity. I had to leave a little early to get back to pick up Whitney at school. So I didn't get as many pics, but Lindsey was ok with it and I'm glad I got to see most of it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment