This week I got to go with Courtney's class to the pumpkin patch.
It was a lot of fun. She rode the bus and I met them there.
We did a corn maze. Courtney was so worried that we were going to get lost and not make it out. Bless her.
We made it out just fine and had fun!
They had several different activities for the kids to do. They did a pumpkin roll relay.
This was a fun game...tug of war! Courtney's team was stacked and won both games!
They got to climb on a hay pile
And crawl through a hay tunnel
Played some Pumpkin Bag-O
We went on a hayride. I love this girl.
Bentley is in Courtney's class and they are buddies. They were in MDO together last year, so it has been a good friend for Courtney.
Courtney told us one day that she chased a boy at recess...it was Brady...
Lots of photo ops!
We got to walk around in the giant pumpkin patch. The patch itself wasn't giant, but the pumpkins in there were giant. (her knees are dirty from crawling in the hay tunnel)
Of course they all had to try and pick up the huge pumpkins!
Courtney and Julia are becoming fast friends. We carpool with Julia and she and Courtney play together at recess a lot, so I hear. Sweet girls!
Caroline is a friend Courtney met before school started. Carolines mom, Bonnie, and I are friends from college. Caroline's little brother, Thomas, is in Whitney's class at her school. It has been fun for Bonnie and I to reconnect and hang out and for our kids to be friends.
While I was at the pumpkin patch, Whitney hung out with her friend Max
and his sweet mama, Mrs. Shayda. She was well taken care of and had
lots of fun. They went to Bible study, Chick Fil A, played at another
friend's house and got lots of playtime in!
Sweet friends all around! We are fining our "place" here in Fayetteville. I'm so thankful for these friends that are welcoming us into their world!
0 comments:
Post a Comment