The girls like to be part of this process, but only certain parts...and I'm right there with them. I'm glad Ryan is a helper in this activity! I'm NOT all about some pumpkin guts. Not for me! So they got some newspaper, laid it out and got started!
Look at Lindsey's face and how she's holding her hands. I feel the same way sis!
Again, Courtney's face says it all....
Sweet little candy corn girl scooping out her pumpkin
Then it was on to drawing faces to carve...
Daddy started with Whitney's face that she drew all by herself
She stood and watched the whole time. It was so cute!
The girls wanted freckles. I had seen on pinterest to drill holes for decoration, so it worked good for freckles. Courtney wanted to do her own.
Such concentration
They had a fun time carving. I forgot to get a picture of them all carved, but they were cute!
0 comments:
Post a Comment