10.26.2012

My Days...

Whitney is giving up naps I'm afraid.  Lindsey and Courtney were both about this age, so I shouldn't be surprised.  There are times I try and get her to nap and this was one of those days.  However, she had other plans.  I was busy around the house and saw her light on and this is what I caught her doing.  I just left her and took advantage of the fact taht at least she was playing quietly in her room.

 Keeping Elliott has been a good deal for everyone.  Whitney loves having him around.  One day when I was in the middle of dishes she told me that Elliott had a dirty diaper.  I told her I'd take care of it in a min.  She got his diaper.  Next thing I know it i super quiet...and I find this!  She has basically changed his diaper and can't get the last "strap" snapped on.  It was cute and hilarious and crazy all at the same time.  She loves mothering him...even when he doesn't need mothered!

 The girls were out of school and I tried to think of something that would be easy to make and that they could do most of it alone...I came up with the perfect solution.  Pretzels with a Hersey kiss and candy corn on top.  It was perfect for them.  They all loved it and other than the in and out of the oven, they did it all!
Most of the time...I love my days! (other days I lose my mind, just keeping it real)

0 comments: