I love this time of year and it has become a tradition that I used to make fun of...going to the craft fairs. Mom used to go with Aunt Margaret all the time. I never wanted to go but once I had a house and kids...there was more interest there. So the last several years mom and I have ventured out. Sometimes just us and other times several of us go together.
Mom and I with some of the crafts behind us...
I didn't buy any crafts but got these yummy pecans! This is one of my favorite things!!
Martha joined us at lunch and we went to a few more places. It was a fun day with 2 of some of my most favorite girls on the planet!
We weren't supposed to take pictures...but I had to snap one, we are going to make our own! (mom standing guard for me, ha!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment