10.15.2012

Landon Staying the Night


 Landon stayed the night with us for the first time and we had so much fun!  He had a hard time with Kyle and Miah left, but it didn't last long.  He hung out with Uncle Ryan and watched football.

 He and Whit tried to "help" me play Battleship with Courtney.

 He hasn't wanted to ride in the new jeep, just wants to sit in it.  But, we got him to try and of course he loved it!  The look I was able to capture on his face is priceless!
 We always hear the ice cream truck, but it never seems to find our street.  This night...it did!  Of course we bought some ice cream.
 Whit was sweet to share with Landon without us even having to ask her to
 Needless to say...he like it!
 I hadn't been able to get a picture of the 4 of them, so I had them get in a line.  Lindsey sort of bent down so she wouldn't be so tall...so Landon copied her.  He wouldn't stand up for anything.  We never got a good pic, but this is precious of him bending down and all the girls looking at him and laughing!  They adore him so much!

 We had a blast.  Landon calls me "Shar Shar" which I named myself after a friend's daughter called me that.  It was too cute.  It may change as he gets older, but for now it is precious to hear him call me by that name.  It is fun for us to have a boy around.  They played really really well together.  I think since he was around for a longer period of time, the girls learned to leave him alone some and he was able to enjoy them more too!
We love you Lando!

0 comments: