9.04.2012

PTA Mom

 Friday was my first chance to get to help out with Holcomb PTA.  It was fun and I really enjoyed being at the girls' school and getting to see all that is going on there.  

This is hanging outside of Lindsey's classroom.  I love it!

 My parents were coming down to eat with Lindsey and Courtney at their school anyway, so they kept Whitney for me for the first hour I worked.  Then she came to hang out with me.  She was so good.  She wanted to write, so I found some paper and she was happy.


 We got to visit Lindsey in her classroom because they had inside recess. Her teacher was sweet to let us hang out for a few min.  Whitney thought it was so cool!
 Honey and Grangrad getting to see Lindsey's room.  Courtney wouldn't let them take a picture, but they ate lunch with her and visited her classroom too.
Definitely a plus to living close to family....they get to see the girls more!

0 comments: