Today was a typical Tuesday for us. I had Bible study and Elliott goes with us. Afterwards we had to go to the store and literally get a couple of things. These 2 really love each other. It is fun to have them together most of the time. As I looked at them I decided that they looked more like brother and sister than 3rd cousins. Whitney love Elliott being around most of the time. She gets excited to see him. There are just those few times she's ready for him to take a nap!
Then we had our usual night at volleyball. The girls were so good. It was such a blessing. Whitney loves her baby dolls so much!
Courtney found a friend to hang out with, so she was happy. Although one time I looked at her and she was just laying there...like this....at least she was happy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment