Whitney's new school is so fun! They had cowboy day and thankfully she has 2 big sisters that have had to do this before and we had some "stuff" but we didn't have any boots. Cousin Landon had some that were too big for him, so we borrowed his. Here is our cute cowgirl!
I love being the mama of this cowgirl!
I told her to put her hands on her hips and this is the pose I got! Love it! How do they know how to "turn it on" with their hands on their hips? Love this girl!
I wasn't sure if she would wear it into school, but she did. She was excited and ready. I wanted to get a picture of her and Elliott because I picked him up too. He was decked out, but neither one of them were in the mood for a pic, so I didn't get one! :(
0 comments:
Post a Comment