9.08.2012

Random and Landon

Why is it that when you really need your kids to smile pretty, you get the fake smile.  But when you are taking a random picture because they have a hat on, it is one of the best smiles ever?!  I absolutely love this picture of Whitney.  Her face looks perfect!

Yesterday I picked up Landon to come play for a little bit.  Just like with Elliott, Whit is all about helping...she wants to "snap" his diapers.

 We are loving being close to him and the fact that he knows us and seems to like hanging out with us!  Lindsey and Landon...and they both have dimples.  She adores him!
 For some reason all of my girls LOVE making "colorful pancakes."  It kind of a lot on the front end, but they really do enjoy it.  So, I try and let them have some fun every now and then. :)

0 comments: