We got to go to Greenwood and see several friends. These friends will always be special to us. I know our kids will be friends forever. It is something so special and irreplaceable.
Whitney was in the weirdest mood.I can't even describe it. She was clingy and cranky. There was NO getting a good pic, so this is the best I got. We decided that Dex looks like a gangster. Ha!
Whitney wouldn't play the game, so she stood on the side. I wanted a pic of her and Beau together and this is what I got. We told Beau to go stand by Whitney....hahah!
Once we were back in, Whit left my side and they played trains. So sweet. I miss this sweet boy!
Sunday afternoon we had some volleyball going on in the front yard. We bought her a light volleyball for Lindsey just like the one she uses at her games. She is loving it and of course the other 2 think they need to be involved. So, they get to practice at home!
Check out this form. Too stinkin cute!
Whitney has had some baaaaad allergies lately. She's always struggled. But it is just bad right now. I can't really find anything that seems to help, so I try and switch it up so her body won't get used to one medicine. I gave her one that I thought she had before. Maybe she has, maybe it was coincidence, maybe her nap was too long (even though it was only 2 hours). Either way, no matter what it was, she was NOT tired. She was up and just awake. Not crying, not fussing, just awake. So I let her get up and hang out with me for a little bit. I got this sweet pic!
0 comments:
Post a Comment