9.05.2012

Whitney's First Day of School

 Whitney started school!  She was so stinkin' excited!  I wasn't sure how she would do.
 She had to have a waterbottle like the big girls take to school!

 Her new backpack that she picked out and LOVES.  If you ask her what is on it she says "birdies."  Her lunch box matches and both have her name monogrammed on it.  I plan to use this until she starts Kindergarten.

 Since the big girls were at school and Daddy was at work, it had to be just a self pic of Whitney and I before we loaded up.  I LOVE her sweet little arm around my neck and holding on to my hair.  Precious!

 Here we go, Mt. Comfort Church of Christ Sonshine School

 She is in the frog class.
 She walked in and we got her things situated.  I turned around to take a few quick pics

 Once again she would not let me take a picture with her teachers.  But, she had a great day.  This was her art work hanging outside on the wall!  I love it!  I'm so excited to see all that she does at school!

0 comments: