8.31.2012

Fun Times



 On Friday's the girls wear their Holcomb shirts!  I snapped this cute pic!  They look so big!

I am keeping Elliott 2 days a week for Katherine to work.  She needed someone and I was available and the little bit of extra money is nice.  So, he's been with us on our outings.  This day we went to the park.  Whitney has a mostly loving relationship with him.  She wants him to be around most of the time, but when he starts to get in her way, she is DONE with him!
 We met Martha, Caroline and Will there too.  Just for cuteness sake, Whitney calls Will, "Willdee".  I don't know why or how, but it's cute!
 Then we went to Chick Fil A.  When Courtney isn't around Caroline is so sweet to play with Whitney.  Will plays too, but it's always fun to have girl time!
 One thing Whitney LOVES about having Elliott around is that she gets to be the BIG "sister" and helper.  She wants to do everything for him.  Most of the time he lets her.  She's a little mother for sure!
 Even in the car.  She can't buckle herself (so she tells me) but she can buckle him in!
So far having Elliott around hasn't slowed us down at all.  He keeps Whit on her toes at home, but he's a good boy and laid back most of the time.

0 comments: