8.25.2012

Partying With Friends!

 LOTS of pictures...but we had a blast seeing so many friends from Greenwood at Courtney's party.  We drove down and had her party at Flame Gymnastics.  She chose there and was a great choice!  She got to pick the "theme" and they provided EVERYTHING.  Made for an easy party for this mama!  It was a lot of fun and easy to have fun!




 They got to play in the outback play area for a little bit.  Then they got to go to the gym part and play.  Here they are stretching and listening to some rules.

 One of the favorites was this trapeze into the pit!

 Whit liked the trampolines and she jumped into the pit too!

 Then they got to zipline across the gym floor!  Lots of fun for these kiddos!  This girl was happy, so that made it all worth it!
 I asked if Abi could stay and play so Lindsey would have a friend there.  These girls have been BFFs since they were 2!  We miss the Costons so much!  I'm confident we will be life long friends though!
 Here is Courtney with Brandon.  I don't know what to say about these 2.  They are literally smitten with eachother.  It is hilarious and cute all at the same time.  Have you ever seen Courtney smile so big for a picture.  They say they are getting married....she talks about Brandon all the time and I hear that he talks about her all the time too.  If it all comes true, this will be a great wedding video pic!
 Then there's Bethany.  Bethany is Courtney's BFF taht we miss terribly.  She lived right across the street from us and they played together all.the.time!  It has been a tough move on Courtney being away from her friends, but we are so thankful that we can keep in touch and aren't too far!
 I jokingly sent this to Mischelle, Branon's mom, and said here is the head table at the wedding, Maid of Honor with the Bride and Groom!  Ha!
 They all signed a shirt for Courtney!
 Waiting for cake




 It was a fun time with sweet friends.
Pate, Harper, Hudson, Brandon, Rylee, Courtney, Bethany, Keelie, Alyssa (Audra was there too)

Rylee is the one friend Courtney has gotten to be good friends with in Fayetteville.  Her mom was sweet and let us take her to the party.  She did great being the only one.  She fit right in!
I'm so thankful for the friends Courtney has.  She so much like me and truly needs friends and social outings.  She LOVED seeing all these faces and had a blast playing with her friends.  I know that as time goes on and she gets older, friends will come and go.  But, in this phase of life I can say that she is blessed to have these sweet friends.  I know how important they are to her and I pray that as she gets older she will continue to have sweet friends!  Happy Birthday Courtney!  You are a blessed girl!

0 comments: