12.31.2010

More Treats!

H&G came down one day while we were all out of school. She brought stuff to make these cute wreaths. However, Courtney wasn't so sure...



Then one day we made sugar cookies! This was my best experience yet with cutting out cookies! I bought the Betty Crocker bag cookie mix and it was wonderful!
They cut out lots.
Then I made icing and they painted their cookies. I saw that idea online and thought they'd like it and it might be easier. It took longer, but seemed to be a little less messy. They had fun!



Here are 2 of the finished projects! These are pretty self explanatory of these 2 girls!
I love how different my girls are! I love how they don't care what the other is doing (sometimes) and they do their own thing. I hope they always feel like they can be theirselves!

1 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

We loved ours! So fun!