12.31.2010

Peanut Butter Balls....YUMM-O!

I tried to keep us all busy the week before Christmas. Like my mom always said, "Busy hands are happy hands." I'm learning that to be more and more true....for me and my girls!

This was the day we made peanut butter balls. This is quite possibly my most favorite thing I make at Christmas (other than peppermint dessert). Then I always wonder why I don't make them other times during the year...there isn't anything really "Christmasy" about them!
What was she doing?!? Who knows?!?

Lindsey has learned to love dipping them in chocolate and so it is even more fun to have her help! Sometimes it is more of a chore, but in this case, it is really more helpful. Courtney dipped some, but got bored and then got burned (barely) on the pot, so she was done!

I could seriously eat this entire pan...seriously. Not because I do anything special or extra good, just because I love them that much AND struggle with self control. (But that is its own issue!)

0 comments: