12.31.2010

Courtney's Class Party

I saw these super cute snowmen lollipops on a blog and wanted to make them. It was an easy craft to do with the girls. I love how they turned out! We made them for each of their classes!

A mom brought these elf hats to all the kids. Courtney wasn't so sure about it...wonder why? :) This is her friend Keelie. They seem to play really well together and have fun at school!

Here is her little class (plus a few that wouldn't come get in the pic) with Mrs. Tonya!
They did their Bible verses. So cute! I apparently haven't been paying good attention, Courtney knows quite a few verses!They sang a few songs. Her favorite was "We wish you a Merry Christmas."

Sweet prayers!
Then it was time for all the goodies!
It was a sweet party. Courtney had fun and Mrs. Tonya did a great job getting it all together!

0 comments: