This past weekend we got to be part of an amazing football game....

The Greenwood Bulldogs came back to win....

36-35 after being down 35-21 with only 5:00 left in the GAME! I was literally praying hard for these guys! It was amazing! So much fun to be there....

Almost felt like I was in high school...

But then realized I am wayyyyy to old! We have some vested interest because of our Life Group kids at church. However, it has been fun to be apart of and "do life" as our church says, with them! I can't believe that they are graduating. There are a handful of these kids that I know we will stay in touch with the rest of our lives (or I hope so anyway!) and I'm so thankful for them!
It is fun to be part of this "small town" excitement. I am becoming more and more attached to Greenwood and hoping that God allows us to stay here. That almost feels weird to say because before we lived here, we'd moved so often (every 19 months to be exact) and now we've been here 4 1/2 years! Wow! We aren't one of the hometowners, but I'm thankful to live here!
1 comments:
um. soooo glad to "hear" you say that you want to stay in GW!! Especially now that we're committed for the long haul! :o) Can't imagine it without you!
Post a Comment