We have developed a few new traditions the past few years. This is us searching for the pickle. The winner gets $5! There is a pickle ornament hidden in the tree. We walked up and in about 5 seconds, literally, Amber says that she sees it. She always finds it first! So she just didn't play and let us keep looking. The little girls are playing too. SO here we are. Amber dying laughing that we are all searching and can't find it. I bet we looked for a good 3-4 min. She'd stand there and say, "I'm looking right at it." I'd stand where she was, look at her eyes, and I could NOT find it! Finally I had her show me. I was too frustrated!
Lindsey found it!
We need some more cousins (wink wink) to participate to give some adults a break!
We ended our night in sort of a rush. It had been a long, fun filled, exciting day. The girls took a bath and put pjs on so when we got home, they could go straight to bed. We were all tired after having so much fun!
0 comments:
Post a Comment