I don't know about you, but I've already been looking for Christmas cards in the mail! I love this time of year! I've been working on mine and I can't wait to get them ordered from Shutterfly!
Here is a link to their Chirstmas card selection:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
Here is a very simple, classic one! Love it!

Here is a link to even more Christmas Cards:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
This one will be hitting some mail boxes with some SUPER CUTE pictures of 3 Scogin girls! I can't wait! It was great to be able to choose more than one picture this year! I'm so excited to get them ordered! Not to mention, with a custom monogram on it! The price is even cuter!

One of the things that my mother in law requested was this:
Here is the link to make your own calendar:http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
These make amazing gifts for anyone in your family, but especially grandparents! This is a way for them to keep pictures of the grand kids up all year long. Plus, you can customize it and mark birthdays, anniversaries and other important dates! This is such a great gift! I've ordered these many times in the past and they are always a hit! (thus the request for another one this year!)
Christmas is my favorite holiday and one of the things I love the most is Christmas cards!
I can't wait to see yours! Check out shutterfly and get some great deals on some super cute photo gifts! Don't wait...Christmas will be here before you know it!


0 comments:
Post a Comment