1.01.2011

Seeing Santa

Greenwood has this cute little house for Santa to come to. I wish I had taken a picture outside of it, but it was cold, so I didn't. But, we got to visit Santa. Courtney was the most excited I think. They were both hesitant about walking right up to him. We convinced them it was ok! However, they wouldn't tell him anything they wanted. All Lindsey would say was a ball! Really?! Wow! We tried and tried to get her to say more and she just couldn't think of anything!

I don't think Courtney ever said anything that she wanted. But she had made a picture for Santa and forgotten to take it in, so when she got in the car she saw it. Then threw a fit to take it back to him. So she did.

As soon as we walked into the little house, Whitney started violently shaking her head no. Somehow I think she knew what was coming. She was NOT happy about it. We just held her the whole time and she was just staring at him. Then it was that time....
And she did NOT like it! Not one bit!
The torture didn't last long. All of 1 min, maybe! But at least we have a picture with Santa!

1 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

OMG~ I love these! Priceless!