Saturday night we went to a surprise party for my friend Sherry! She's "wiser" than me by 8 years! So, it was sort of a big deal! She may kill me for putting this pic on here...but I think she was surprised. It was a small, intimate group. Just a few friends and family. I love surprises!

It was a fun night for sure! Two sweet friends! These are my "go to" girls in the neighborhood! I have others in town for sure but when I need an egg or cream of chicken that I've forgotten to get...I can count on these girls! They are the best! If you can't tell, we were all dying laughing. It took a few tries to get a decent pic because we were laughing, all different heights, ya know...trying to get it just right for our blogs! So..excuse the super cheesy faces!

Erin...what would I do without her! Seriously. I'm so glad we had our babies "together" because it has brought us so close! I'm so blessed with my Greenwood girls!

My hot date for the night!

Travis and Erin

We have plans to one day be in-laws! We may have to have at least one arranged marriage amongst our kids! That's ok isn't it?
It was a super fun night! I'm truly blessed to have my group of close friends (you know who you are Dinner Divas!) and don't know what I would do without any of you!
Happy Birthday Sherry D! Thanks for being my interior decorator, my shopping pal, and one of my neighborhood pantries! Here's to many more birthdays and lots more fun!
1 comments:
Awww, good times! Thank you so much for making it special. Big D couldn't have done it without you. It's so humbling to realize you have close friends that really care about you. You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment