1.04.2011

Whit and Friends

One day Dexter and Camryn were over playing, so I snapped a few pictures. These 2 were checking each other out! So cute! Whitney calls Beau "Beau-Beau" so when I tell her to say Dexter, she sometimes says, "Dex-to" ha. Makes me laugh!

Whitney is a blanket.stealer! It is so funny! Someone told me in the nursery one time that she kept wanting this other boy's blanket. I thought it was funny, but didn't think much about it. However, now, I get it. She absolutely wants whatever blanket she doesn't have. It can be just a blanket Courtney is using to cover up with on the couch, Courtney's blankies, or a friend's...and Dexter was the victim this day! It was funny. He didn't seem to care that she had it, but it was funny to watch her scheme to get it. Stinker!

Sweet sweet boy! I haven't gotten to hang out with him and his mama as much as I had hoped to when they got back from China, they are busy opening their very own vet clinic here in town, so they are busy. However, hopefully once it is opened up, we can have some of those sweet, fun play dates like we used to do all the time!
Look at her...I'm telling you...she's eying his blanket! You see it?
Then here she is...teething and playing with her tongue!
This has been such a fun age. However, I see us approaching the idea of independence, the idea of not liking to be told NO and the fun times that are ahead. I hate that. I know it's coming, but for now, I'll enjoy her sweet smiles and the times that it is GOOD for her independent and she is!

1 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

Did you see her sweet face with her pink blanket on the nursery blog. She does love blankets!