1.20.2011

Upward Time Again

We are at it again. Upward basketball and cheerleading has started! That means that one night a week (thankfully only one right now) Lindsey has practice and Ryan has practice. Ryan tried as hard as he could to get L to play basketball, but she just didn't want to. I've always said I don't care what she does. I just want her to do it if she wants to. That being said, I'm proud of her for her choice. Not because it is cheerleading, but because NONE of her good friends are cheering. She didn't care, she knew what she wanted to do! That being said, she's ended up on a squad with a couple of girls that she knows so that has been fun. She has a sweet coach too. So far it has been another great year.




Ryan is coaching 2 teams and reffing a few. This takes a lot of his time on Sat. I give him a pretty hard time about doing it, but when I watch him coach it is very very obvious that he's really good. So, I'm glad that he's able to serve and have fun at the same time. Whitney does pretty good considering her age. I wasn't sure how she'd be. Courtney is GREAT as long as she has something from the concession stand! Shocker! I discovered last week that Whitney would sit and eat Sonic ice...for quite some time. Note to self: Take sonic ice to games! I can handle that!

We are busy on Saturdays, but it is fun because we are with friends a lot and the girls really enjoy being there. They love going to Ryan's games too, so we make it to as many as we can.

GO UPWARD GO!

0 comments: