As I'm trying to catch up on some blogging, I'm realizing that I've gotten some pictures of Whitney that I haven't ever put on here. She's such a sweet girl and at the same time has really developed a personality all her own. So, here's to our Whitney June:
She's a climber. ALL.THE.TIME! If there is "a higher level" (even just a box to a game)

See....

Just had to add this of her curls....we'll see if they stick around?!

This is a big smile that we don't get very often, but it's so cute!

She recently found Courtney's cowboy hat from Halloween and LOVED it!



She's precious. Asleep. Feet propped up!

Then of course...climbing! Seriously. Look at this face!


She's such an easy going, happy baby. She keeps us on our toes. Her sisters love her.
The many faces of Whitney June!
2 comments:
Oh I want to eat that Whitter up!!!! She has the most precious smile!!! She and Graham have matching thighs:)!!!
Man, I so wish Isla and Whitney could play! I think they are 2 peas in a pod. We too have the "help" with dishes and the constant monkey climbing going on. Being #3 seems to obliterate all timidity.
Post a Comment