11.04.2010

One Year Picture

Here are some precious pictures that will hang in my house forever.
(please excuse the glare/reflection)

So what do you think? I don't think they look alike. Yes, that is the same dress. Yes, I smocked it and NO I can't believe that my baby girl is 1 year old! Wow! I love these pictures!

5 comments:

Stewart said...

I think they are adorable! That is my objective, unbiased opinion and it won't change! :)

Sherry Drennan said...

Cute! They each have their own look. I had no problem telling who was who...

Ma said...

Sharon, They are beautiful. I did the same with Anna Claire and Bennett. In fact, Anna Claire's one year portrait is very similar to all three of yours.

I printed out all the pictures and blog about Taylor's wedding and sent it to Shane in Afghanistan. I thought he would enjoy seeing pictures of Taylor and your family.

Take care and you have a beautiful family.

Betsy

Reba said...

I love the pictures, and yes, you can tell they are sisters! Beautiful.

Lynne Paulus said...

can't believe she's over a year now. no total look alikes, but I can sure tell they're all from your family! wish i was talking to you in person, right now. :(