Some girls from my MOPS group and I decided to do some frozen meals and do a swap. So we got it all planned out. Set a date to swap. Now our freezers are full! It was quite overwhelming at first to think about all the food I had to cook, but I'm sure in the end it is going to be totally worth it! It was so funny to see so much food piled on my counter! (this was even minus one that was still in the bag) I can't wait to have some suppers with hardly any effort!
11.24.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whoa, you guys did A LOT of meals! I was in a monthly group for awhile where we did this. I LOVED IT! It was like going to a restaraunt in my freezer, especially b/c others made things I never would think to make so it wasn't just the same ole' same ole' thing I usually made! Hope you find it well worth it!
That is such a neat idea!
Post a Comment