11.24.2010

Beau Turns ONE!

We got to go to Beau's first birthday party! We were on our way out of town to the Razorback game so we didn't get to stay for long. I'm so glad we got to go and celebrate Whitney's BFF!

Isn't he adorable?!

We have many a pic in this chair from when they were little...here they are "all grown up!"



Seriously...look at Whitney's face. Can't you just hear her, "What is he doing to my foot?"


Then here he is...can't you just hear him, "What's wrong? You don't want to play footsie with me?" Oh how I love these 2 babies! They are already SOOOO very different from each other!

I can't decide if Whitney looks cute or scared to death, but I like this picture! She had to wear her birthday shirt to the party, even if she wasn't the birthday girl!
We love you Beau-Beau!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

They are just SO stinkin' cute!!!

Lynne Paulus said...

SHe looks so precious in this one and SOOO old!