11.24.2010

Sisters....

Whitney (believe it or not) was climbing in the window seal the other day. Then I looked in and she and Courtney were sitting together. These 2 have a special bond. I don't know what it is, maybe the curls, but Whitney has always been excited to see her. She gets excited to see Lindsey too, but she has ALWAYS loved Courtney! I had to snap a quick picture....

Look at how sweet Courtney is smiling and how Whitney's little hand is on her leg. Priceless!


One day after school this past week, Lindsey asked me for the rake. So I got it for her. She was raking some piles and Courtney was jumping in. It was cute. They are playing so well together lately and I can really see them being best friends. I'm so thankful! I hope it is that way for the rest of their lives.


0 comments: