Last Saturday we went to Miah's baby shower for our nephew! (I love saying that!) and it was so fun! I'm a little bit excited to be an Aunt! Miah looked so cute! The girls love her! She will be a great Mommy to this baby boy! (we don't know his name--who does that?! ha!) I tried to get Courtney to get in this picture, but she was having no part of it. But, it is cute of these girls!

Sort of a weird picture from the angle where I was, but I LOVED this hat! Kyle is very much into sports like Ryan, so this little boy will be decked out in his sports stuff! This hat will be a perfect accessory for this sports boy! I love it!

Whitney was in her own little heaven...stairs to climb!

THIS is the face we get all.the.time right now! Her little grin, no teeth and looking out of the top of her eyes! So cute! Very "Whitney" to me in her own little way!

Then I had to get a picture of this gift! I wish I would have thought of it...but oh.my.word, I know Kyle was excited! He and Ryan have always been big Michael Jordan fans! This little boy is going to be stylin' in this get up! All he needs is a jersey and some wind pants, right?!

I'm so thankful for such a sweet, precious sister in law! I wish so badly we lived even closer than we do, but no worries...I will make some special trips to see this little guy when he's born!

Sweet Aunt Miah! She's so loved. So is her baby. The girls hug her tummy all the time!

We can't wait to meet you Baby Boy! We love you so much!
0 comments:
Post a Comment